Monday, December 20, 2010

It's that time of year again.

It's Christmas time again and I think I would be remiss if I didn't re-post the Christmas Story. I just read it again myself and it brings back a lot of memories, and helps to remind me of what's really important. I'm leaving for home tomorrow, going back for another round of Secret Santa craziness and I can't wait to see what this year has in store for my family. If any tears are shed this time around, I'll be sure to let you know. It's been an interesting year for me, both in my personal life and in the cab and I am very grateful to have you guys to read about it. Thanks for your support as always and we'll see ya in 2011.


Christmas Story

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and a Happy New Year to you all.

4 comments:

Pixie said...

Andrew, my son is in Afghanistan, and is posting on these blogs. I got tired of waiting for the next blog, so I hit "next blog" and found you. In the past four days, I have caught up on everything that you have written so far... posted a link on my facebook and became a total fan of your writing. My other son is a writer and going to law school, and a damn good writer, so I know natural talent when I see it. You are very humble when it comes to your writing, but I have to tell you...you are intriguing and very interesting. When you can capture an audience and have a following like this...complete strangers just coming across your blog and get totally interested in it, you have a gift. I appreciate your writing and enjoy every word of it. I'm looking forward to more, and now that I'm done, I feel a little cheated...like I should have savored it a bit more.

I also follow you on twitter. After all I have read, I feel like I know a lot about your job, but would like to see more of you. I'd like to see pictures and know a little more about your personal life. I just want to know more about you.

Take care,

Pixie

Anonymous said...

hi baby i read your blog and its so funny and it makes my day. I want meet you for dinner and take you show. will you go out with me?

Anonymous said...

虽然我不知道你的真面目、、但我喜欢你的博客、、请问你什么时候可以出书?
我的朋友也很关心你、他们也想认识你、、
请一定要加油、、我们会在背后支持你、、爱着你、、关心着你、、

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog,and i really
like,i read the whole thing today,
you need write book.